St. Joseph School is pleased to offer an after-school care program for children enrolled in kindergarten through Grade 6. The program operates on most days when St. Joseph School is in session, including days when there is early dismissal.
- The program hours are 2:00pm until 6:00pm and on half-days from 11:00am until 6:00pm.
- The After-School Care Program is supervised and organized by dedicated and experienced staff members.
- The program incorporates indoor/outdoor exercise, nutritious snacks, quiet supervised homework areas, and opportunities for students to interact with their friends during games and arts and crafts.
- Students are required to bring “play clothes” and appropriate outerwear to participate in the activities in the After-School Program.
- Students are also expected to follow the rules of the program while in attendance.
The fee for the After-School Program is $4.00/hr, with discounted hourly rates for additional siblings. A $40 registration fee is required to enroll in the program. Families will also be asked to provide names of persons who are allowed to pick up a child from the program.
After School care bills will be generated weekly to each family using the program. If you wish to pay monthly, please submit all bills together at the end of the month with payment. Please use the door at the back of the school building, near the rectory for After School pick-up.
For more information about the After-School Care Program please contact the school office at 586-6968. After School Care "After Hours" cell phone: 752-4117